June Highlights and July Goals
Today is the first day of July! Which means that this year is halfway over! Which is kind of crazy to me... life keeps speeding up the older I get.
Anyway, I haven't posted my monthly goals/happenings in a while, but I figured this would be a good time to start up again! I like doing this because it causes me to think about what I want to accomplish this month and holds me a little bit accountable to getting it done!
- Finished decorating and organizing the office... it is now fully functional and not terrifying to walk into!
- I turned 22! I almost forgot about this one.
- Photographed two weddings and two engagement sessions.
- Spent a few days in Rogers and got to see my family and a few friends.
- Had a couple of friends over for dinner for various occasions. I really love having guests. =]
- Made significant progress in updating my website and working on branding.
- I'm learning how to cook better and better each day! Which is pretty exciting.
- I'm also learning a lot about what it looks like to follow Jesus in this season of life. Which has been hard. But good.
- Finished reading "When I Don't Desire God" (John Piper).
- Finish reading "Every Good Endeavor" (Tim Keller).
- Finish reading CT Studd's biography.
- Start reading another book.
- Be intentional about caring for friends and family.
- Be intentional about reaching out and serving the community in specific ways.
- Finish rebranding my blog and website so everything matches cohesively.
- Book two weddings for 2014 (I know I can't control this. But.).
- Create a website to send to photographers interested in outsourcing their editing, album design, etc. (I already do this, but I need to create a more cohesive, professional workflow.)
- Learn three new shooting techniques and implement them into my next wedding.
- Decide what to do about an office chair. The one I'm using now is not meant to be sat in all day.
- Plan a styled shoot for August.
Fiiinnaalllyy-- here are a few images from June that haven't made it anywhere else! Hope you have a great day! =]