November Highlights & December Goals
I can't believe it's already DECEMBER! 2013 has been what's seemed like the quickest year of my life yet, and I just can't believe that we only have one more month until 2014! November was a really great month for us, and I'm excited to finish up the year well! I'm so, so excited for what's to come!
- I finished reading "Surprised by Joy" by C.S. Lewis and "Don't Waste Your Life" by John Piper. And I started reading "The Pilgrim's Progress", which has been on my reading list for a LONG time. It's so, so good (and I'm only about 50 pages in)!!
- I photographed three weddings, two engagement sessions, and helped Cassie Jones teach a workshop in Fayetteville. November was the last month of my "wedding season" for 2013, and I'm so excited to continue doing engagement sessions for my 2014 couples over the next few months and majorly looking forward to what 2014 has in store!
- Hailey and I went to a razorback game, and it was a lot of fun (even though I don't about football. at all.)!
- I had the opportunity to visit my parents for a few days! It was the first time Lucas has seen them since we've been married!
- Revive Thanksgiving was at our place, and it was a lot of fun getting to spend a few hours hanging out with everyone and being thankful together.
- We forgot to thaw the turkey and it still turned out just fine! :)
- I was a thousand times more consistent journaling last month, which is a really important to me... and kind of a big deal. - Finally, I had the best cup of coffee ever. It changed my life.
- Finish reading "Pilgrim's Progress" and "The Excellent Wife".
- Continue striving to set boundaries between my personal and work life. And then actually keep them.
- Be intentional about meeting up with friends more frequently.
- Think through everything the Lord has done in 2013, evaluate how I can use my time more effectively, and set goals and dreams for next year.
- Better enforce my office hours.
- Get a proof of my magazine ordered. (Yes. I'm STILL working on this.)
- Design new sample albums.
- Finish my website update.
- Evaluate this last year and set goals/dreams for 2014.
- Serve my clients well and show them practically how much I love and appreciate them. :)